Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Assemblage in progress

Assemblage in progress by LA Smith
Assemblage in progress, a photo by LA Smith on Flickr.
All I managed to do for 30 Days of Get Your Art On today was paint the background inside the box for the assemblage I'm working on.

I'm hoping to make some better progress with this piece if I leave it on my work table instead of shuffling it off to a side shelf. Tomorrow, I plan to work on the "set" pieces: the next of twigs and bones and the cracked egg shells.

Then I'll be able to work on the central figure, the little baby harpy, and finish the outside of the piece with legs, a pediment, and some other decorations.

1 comment:

  1. Your plans for the assemblage sound awesome. Can't wait to see the next stage of construction!

    ReplyDelete