Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

First things first

Yep, that's me: Nerdy Girl from the Classmates.com banner ads.

Don't believe me, here's a news article from the Seattle Times that will give you the back story.

Now that we've settled that, you're probably still wondering what, if any, right such a well-known nerd has offering any kind of guidance to the rest of the world. Well, I can only say that I've had a couple of successful "careers" so far this lifetime (journalist, teacher, editor, online marketing persona), and for most of my life, people have come to me asking for advice on everything from education to romance to the best slow cooker recipe for lentil soup.

I have also been told from time to time that I have a wicked wit that doesn't turn to bitterness even when I'm asked to suffer the worst of fools.

Welcome to my blog. I hope you'll come back often.

1 comment: