Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Book Review: Altered Curiosities

Altered Curiosities: Assemblage Techniques & ProjectsAltered Curiosities: Assemblage Techniques & Projects by Jane Ann Wynn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Author and artist Jane Ann Wynn offers inspiration, insight, and step-by-step instructions for turning common objects into uncommon artifacts. Even more importantly, she provides advice and lessons for artists looking to find their own voices, their own styles, and personal mythologies from which they can derive endless opportunities for interpretation and storytelling in their art.

This book is almost as good as taking a class with Jane (which is an experience I am happy to have under my belt and one I look forward to repeating some day).



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment